New challenger approaching! [new player eu/pc]

hello dear overwatch veterans hope you’re doing well!

after months of watching my brother play the game i finally gave in and bought it myself sooo yes, here i am, a total noob with an empty friendlist. i was hoping to find maybe one or two sweet people who would like to play quickplay with me that can endure my shenanigans and maybe teach me something too!

im a big child at heart (tho 18+), i love dark humour, memes and cheese (but hey who doesnt). buuut im also super shy, ive never tried voicechat or this discord thing but if you’re cool im totally willing to try! another thing important to me: im part of the LGBTQ+ community so if youve a problem with that don’t add me!

so far i really love playing ashe and sombra, especially ashe, big lesbean crush right there. also B.O.B is bomb. im willing to try out all the heroes ofc! ive heard in ranked you need to be able to play tank/supp anyway.

anywaay time for me to shut up so yeah if you want add me please!
i dont bite i promise <3
(also id be totally down for joining an ow discord server if you know one with cool people)

btag: alpacapunch#2274

discord: alpacapunch#3745

Hello!

I love your name. :smile: I’m on the NA servers so we might not cross paths. You might want to check out Andromeda on the Discord Server. I can’t post their link unfortunately but if you Google “Andromeda discord server” they come up as the first link (for me). It’s the one with 1,165 members. They are women and LGBTQ+ friendly. They are super nice. They also have pick up games on Wednesdays for people that are lower ranked. Hope you have lots of fun with the game!