New medal system

I’m not sure if this is in the right category

I know a lot of players have issues with the medal system. I know a lot of players take the medals the wrong way.

I understand what Blizzard wanted to achieve with the medal system. It being there to make you feel good even in a losing game.

Why not make it so that the medal system is about you and your own averages? Instead of making teams feel like they’re fighting against their own teammates.

For example; you play Moira. Your medals show you how well you’re doing by using your average heals per game and it gives you a gold medal if you’re beating your average.

This still maintains its function of making players feel good, while also helping with figuring out if you’re playing well and the way you should be in that game.

No more “I HAVE GOLD DAMAGE AND KILLS, WHAT ARE THE DPS DOING?! HUR DUR” in your games because nobody could know if your teammates are also doing “well” or not via the medal system.

Suggestions in EU forums reach no hear, we barely have any moderation.

The only advice I can give you is to make any suggestion thread on the US forum.

No more “I HAVE GOLD DAMAGE AND KILLS, WHAT ARE THE DPS DOING?! HUR DUR”

I agree that the medal system is worthless, but people will always find a way to do this. Also we need a scoreboard for matches, it would be a lot easier to identify throwers that way.

As long as it has shield damage.

That is all you do as DPS these days. Shoot shields, maybe get a pick. Oh look another shield.