No longer own game on pc and ps4?

On ps4 i’ve got the Origins edition and was level 200+ [or something along those lines] and on the pc was a pretty high level too, had uninstalled both games [due to not having the time to play them to be honest] but now when i try to instal the pc version again via the blizzard app it says i have to re-purchase it?
The ps4 version lets me install the game but when i boot it up says the game isn’t registered to my account? is this a known issue? easy fix? Even on my blizzard account it says i havent got the games :S

It’s possible your old account may have been hacked, you would need to contact Customer Support and look into recovering it with us. Remember to include any information about the account you might remember, Order IDs, CD keys, your Battletag (check with a friend they may still have you on their list!).

As for your PS4 account that is tied to your Playstation account so unless you also changed Playstation accounts your purchase should still be available to you. You’d need to contact Sony if you’ve issues with a purchase from them.