No overwatch license found?

i was just playing when i lost connectio to the game and when i tried logging back in it said no overwatch license found?
I just wanted to know if anyone knows a fix?

Same thing is happening to me! I bought an account during black friday when it was 15 dollars or something. Is this a common issue with second accounts, or is this your first account as well?

Its my main account i got it in february

I tried a few more times, and after waiting about a minute it let me in. This was on about my 3rd try or something, but im afraid to go into competitive just in case.

same problem here! tried to log in at least 5 times, restarting even pc and the whole battle.net launcher, not helping. anyone has found a solution?

I don’t know what i did but i can play again

Hello everyone,

This can sometimes happen when there’s a connection issue. It usually solves itself after a bit.

If you’re still getting the error, try the following.

Delete the Battle.net Cache folder:
battle.net/support/article/34721

Delete the Battle.net Tools folder:
battle.net/support/article/34719

Reset your Blizzard password:
https://battle.net/account/support/password-reset.html

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

hello everyone, I recently bought overwatch game of the year edition however on my screen is an error saying no overwatch license found. I really hope blizzard sees this and decides to at least fix it for me as I payed quite a ot of money for this game and now it wants me to pay double to play it! Thanks please fix soon blizzard and have a great day everyone :slight_smile:

Hey TeamKaboom,

If you previously played Overwatch, you did so on a different Blizzard account. Make sure you log into the correct account using the original e-mail address, so you can connect to your Overwatch account again as well.

As a reminder, please do not bump such old threads. If you cannot find a recent thread that matches your description, create a new thread for yourself instead.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!