No way to win or demotivation of competetive game

Seems competitive is not possible to win anymore. Every time you are playing you are finishing the game with bad feelings. No any ability to win in every match and it is doesnt matter do you good job or do anything else, if your team is lost - you lost and you are getting demotion. So for last 2 days I was domoted from gold 5 to silver 2 and on the second day it was 1 win, 1 draw (because of leaving person) and 8 loses. Any motivation to play? No I have no. If it would be like 3 loses, 1 win it will be ok, not great, but, ok. I dont know what happend but seems it is unwinnable anymore doesn`t matter what are you doing in the game.

3 Likes

Surely someone’s winning…

Its a 2 team game, if not a draw one team will win. The deciding factor to determine the winner is each players skill and general teamwork. Its easy to blame the team, but if you keep losing time after time, its evident your in a lobby with skills above yours, which is reason for rank demotion. On the otherhand, if your winning a lot its a sign your rank is too low and you should rank up.
Really this is an opportunity to improve your skill, as this is likely the issue. Dont take this as me saying your bad. What I mean is theres always a bigger fish, and your in the wrong fish tank right now. Either that or your having a bad day, which is normal, therell be another day where you win and losing seems impossible.

3 Likes