Nothing is solved, things are even getting worse

I don’t know what to say anymore … spend so much money on this fk game, think I bought all boxes for ever event back in Overwatch One, (been away first 8 seasons of OW2, IRL reasons) came back and since start of Overwatch 2 (been following news about lunch and so on) game is becoming worse and worse every season.

Constant false promises and decisions that are not improving game play or community aspect of game, at all.

This was suppose to be TEAM BASE FPS and yet absolutely nothing is done to improve that, we don’t even have general chat anymore in main lobby. So how do you expect to build good community with in the game?

Seriously, knock on World of Warcraft door or even Diablo and ask them how to build in game communities and offer some options with in game to connect players in more ways then just within match.

In Overwatch One, there was so many surfs/troll/grifers/throwers who absolutely wreck competitive games and now it’s even worst with all new FREE ACCOUNT and yet there is nothing to avoid those players in long term.

I’m constantly ding my self out of silver and gold into plat and then I get stuck and deranked because all those "I don’t give a fk " players.

I’m constantly going back compering WoW with OW2 because in it’s core it’s same philosophy of game just much faster pace in OW2.
It’s about TEAM, it’s about 5 players working together to win game by doing objective and outwitting opposite team or environment .
That means that every member of party/group/raid is adapting his class/ spec/ talents in order to achieve goals in same way that Overwatch have different heroes with different abilities to achieve goals.
But in OW2, most of the players just do NOT care.

I would really like that I can long into game, be a part of some in game community with like minded players and just ask in community chat “Hey folks, any groups queuing up for some competitive games … what do you need tank, healer, dps? …” and roll in, have some fun and most of all have some good team play and if we win even better.

What we have now is just sad and pathetic team play experience.

1 Like

we hoped so much for a GUILD system with OW2 coming out but…
seems it takes too much to develop into in the game

just another chat room…

nah, we got doomfist players diving into enemy stack then pointing fingers at us like we are the vagabond and threaten to report you because they cant comprehend there indolence. we shouldnt have to drive past warning signs unless we are obligated/forced too by intuition and immediate action.

I think it’s more that it was very low priority.

Now with the group systems they have, once they’ve fixed the bugged queues. They should definitely look to push guilds on.

Same. Had a match that our team couldn’t a thing because our doom was getting a single pick then hiding.