Offer your suggestions for better a reporting system

I’d like to see something like a “Power Reporter” or “Priority Reporter” title available to players who reach a milestone in their reporting efforts. Imagine the impact of looking at your TAB screen and one of the players on the other team has a hall-monitor badge. Would it not make you behave properly for this round?
I’d also be VERY happy to see the endorsement level being used more. A high level player at endorsement level one is often going to be a butt hole. Can we please start putting the game-wreckers in their own cesspool?

Please offer your own suggestions on what to do about the pest-control problem we’re facing.

I do use the report function a lot, most of the time for toxic behaviour. But I really wouldn’t want such a title. I think most of the time it would induce even more toxicity, of the “fanboi”, “tattle-tale” and “snowflake” variety…

Also, endorsements are a bit flawed, in the sense of people using it for people they think are playing well, or for healers/tanks who get endorsed for whatever they do. Behaviour is usually not a criterium for endorsements.

The only thing I can think of is, people just need to report more. I know a lot of them don’t bother, mostly because they feel like the report system doesn’t do much - self-fulfilling prophecy - or because they don’t want to snitch. Well, one report doesn’t do much anyway, so I also do a “just-in-case” report for smaller stuff. It could be a one-time slip of the tongue, everyone can tilt every now and then, but the player will only get sanctioned if getting multiple reports (ie. if he’s acting like a moron on a more constant basis). And then it’s well deserved.

easy. copy the CS:GO - Overwatch System (the name is ironic…).

approved players get access to a system where they can review things. enough votes on something and boom player gets actioned.

Apparently Valorant is getting a system like this too, to go hand in hand with Vanguard. But I think it will be more to action behaviour and abusive stuff.

1 Like

Machine Learning Systems, these systems work with the report system.