Origin edition skins missing (ps5)

Hey I have had overwatch origins edition on disc since like 2017 Easter and then I had the origins skin but I took a break somewhere in 2019 and I have just came back but now I don’t have the origins skins unlocked ( I can’t equip them( I bought the watchpoint pack and redownloaded overwatch but there is still no origin skins. I know I’m logged onto the right battlenet because I have everything else left like golden guns skins etc. is there anyway to recover the skins?

I have the same problem, just on Xbox 1. Returned from the OW2 Beta, and I lost all them skins from my account.

I have also lost access to these skins since playing the OW2 Beta. I’m playing on PS5 too. I’ve had them from the Origins edition (disc) and the Legendary edition (I had to repurchase the game in digital form), however now they’ve been locked away from me.

I logged into overwatch today and have all origins skins expect widow skins noire I don’t even see it as a skin in the locker and I know I have had the skin in the past

Looks like all my missing “Origins” content is back today as well. I don’t know about the Widow “Noir” skin though, uncertain if I ever had that one unlocked or not.

Ok yeah I’m not one hundred percent sure I had the noire skin but I think so

same here it sucks has it been fixed for anyone?