Orisa is dead what happen

Seriously since she got nerfed in the game she has become unplayable. I went from a 2971 to a 2390 since she got nerfed. Completely took away from the fun of playing her. I can do do Dva into high level play as well but I was just dominating with her. But I’ve just been having bad luck with the character or idk but it sucks. It’s like Idk how to play overwatch anymore.

not aware of the nerf but I gotta say the whole shield madness needed some sort of curbing down very badly.

The shield madness that needed nerfing was Sigma. Quite clearly, in fact.

1500hp is too much when he can shoot with it up (unlike Rein) reposition it at will (unlike Orisa or Winston) AND vacuum up incoming fire when it breaks.

It should be 1200hp max, imo.

all of them need some serious nerfing. Spending half of the time on shooting shields is insane and one of the most annoying parts of the game.

1 Like

diffrent heros make diffrent damage to shields… just play yourself or ask dps/tanks to change inbto correct shield destroyer hero - and be on shield destroy duty. and whine no more!

Orisa still the strongest tank in the game btw.

Orisa/Sigma is still meta

This meta died with the nerf to both of them. Since the nerf I haven’t seen the double barrier much at all.

I have been switching to Reinhart instead he is just a better shield tank I would believe. And I’ve been winning more matches anyway.

One thing I noticed going from high plat to mid gold is everyone in high plat was play grouped up even if they didn’t have mics. Down in mid gold it’s like a free for all running all over the place. No one plays behind the shield tank and you can feel useless when this happens

1 Like

Orisa/Sigma is still the meta, it’s pretty much all that is played at the pro level and is widely regarded as the strongest tank composition currently

Orisa still needs some hefty nerfs for any other tank to become meta.

No. Power creep needs to be addressed. Death ball and dive are both way to easily countered and with so much damage flying around you pretty much need 2 shield tanks who can hold themselves against cc abilities. The double shield is the result of constant dps and cc buffing and nerfing goat-related characters.

sig got nerfed made him harder to play and orisa alone is pretty meh. you can player her if youre good but rein can just run over her with much less effort.
sig orisa is still the meta its just not as black and white as it used to be

Sigma

Experimental Barrier

* Health reduced from 1500 to 900

Delicious Sigma nerfs. :heart_eyes:

This aged well

hehehe

Shields needs rework. They are way too essential to meta atm and there is only few shield tanks you even can play. a) More shield tanks or b) Just remove every shield with widow maker