Overwacth disconnections

Hi! I searched for a match in Competitive mode and joined, but the game doesn’t let me enter and a screen with the sentence “entering game” appears and lasts until the game kicks me out for so called “inactivity”. This happened to me 2 times in less than 24 hours & now I’m banned for 1 hour. The ugly think is that this problem happens suddenly and out of nowhere, like it gives me some sense of security when I play the first match and the internet connection is not bad, then next match the game refuses to let me in. I think it won’t be a good thing if this technical problem kept happening since the ban increases overtime and the games keeps punishing me for its own mistakes

This is happening to me as well. I enter a match it says Game Found then locks up for about 30 seconds and I am prompted to log in again. When I log in I have a ban. I don’t even get into a match! I have completely removed and re-installed the game and still the same issue.
I now have a 4-hour ban for this stupid bug. My support ticket got the usual “re-install video card drivers crap” and since then no updates in almost 48 hours.