Overwatch 2 Beta Frequently Asked Questions

Overwatch 2 Beta Frequently Asked Questions

The next Overwatch 2 Beta is on its way and will include console support, Junker Queen, and Rio—a hybrid map that’s home to Lucio’s “Clube Sinestesia!”

View Full Article

1 Like

Great news. But why is there no Switch beta but the Watchpoint, 40€ bundle is on Switch ?

Question: will PS5 get 120 FPS upgrade and will overwatch on PC get dlss?

2 Likes

Will all the hero redesigns be available in the beta or do we have to wait for release

I signed up to the beta choosing Xbox as a platform but I have changed my mind and would like to select PlayStation instead. I am unable to do this from Overwatch 2 and I can’t find an option to do so from my account either.
I have just reached out to Customer Support who has been unable to do that change for me either.
→ Can you please look into allowing us to change our preferred platform for the beta? Thank you!

ok, so i’m lazy but are they gonna have twitch drops for this aswell like the last one?
or is it invite only and get lucky to get a beta key?

There are speculations going around that OW2 will require players to provide their phone numbers before playing. Is that true, and if so, can you elaborate on the exact details?

That can’t be right, sources?

Please explain why you removed Russia and Belarus from the regions with access to the beta? Everything was fine last time, what has changed since then?

1 Like

I’m sure you can find a reason with just a second of thinking.

1 Like

Bro make Doomfists eyes smaller like Junker Queen, dude doesn’t look as menacing as his story trailer.

@Matt
So you’re the obligatory racist of this thread, ey? Didn’t take you long to show up.

I’m confused about the Overwatch 2: Watchpoint thing. Are we literally just paying for access to the beta, or is this a preorder?

This is what set off the speculations. This is taken from the OW site:

"Internet connection, Battle.net® desktop application, and Battle.net® Account required to play. A mobile phone number must be linked to your Battle.net® Account to play Overwatch® 2."

Site Link:
h ttps://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/overwatch?blzcmp=ow_buy_nav

Quote Hyperlink:
h ttps://account.blizzard.com/details/sms/setup/add

I’m aware that phones are needed to apply for top500 positions, but based off this, this is being applied more widespread.

Im also curious about ps5 120fps

No, it’s not that obvious. Maybe then you will explain what ordinary players are to blame for, who have nothing to do with the actions of the state?

The watchpoint pack comes with guaranteed access to the beta, but also lots of extra bonuses for OW2 when it releases in October. Since the game will be free, it’s not necessarily a pre order the game itself.

No twitch drops this time. If you have signed up for the beta then its chance that you will get in but you can guarantee the beta by buying the watchpoint pack which costs $39.99. I hope this was helpful

If you signed up, you’re guaranteed access at some point.

The pack only gives you access from day 1.

Does anyone know to access the beta on ps5 once you have brought the watchpoint pack?

1 Like

There was instructions in the FAQs I believe.