Overwatch 2 - Mouse + Keyboard on console

I have noticed that there is no official way of playing Overwatch 2 on any console with a mouse and a keyboard.
I think since cross platform is a thing now in Overwatch 2 that it may be allowed/officially supported to use a mouse and a keyboard as input devices on console just like PC users do. And yes, I know console has aim assist, but it could be balanced similarly to Epic Games’s Fortnite, where they made it so the keyboard + mouse users do not get aim assist and their matchmaking is also different, grouping the playstyles (keyboard and mouse players across all consoles and PCs) together, rather than the platforms.
Thank you for reading, and for anyone with power please consider making mouse + keyboard a thing in console Overwatch 2.

2 Likes

100% should be a thing.
Then matchmaking should be based on input method, instead of platform.

Fair for everyone then.

2 Likes

it should be fair to use mouse and keyboard on consoles bc we can play with pc players but without they’re equipment and it’s not rlly fair , it would be nice to have the same equipment and also play competitive togheter, i play with friends from pc and we can only play unranked and i’m the only one in the whole match with a controller