Overwatch 2 New Hero launch predictions

Which heroes would you like to see in the Sequels launch? We have Soujorn atm so that would leave atleast 4 or 5 new heroes to launch at the same time so hammer away & put your preferences below. "My choices are JunkerQueen, Storm Rising Omnic Guy, Mauga, Katya Volskaya & a Meka Squad Member to Join D.Va in the game so i guess D.Mon since they have history together through Esports before being enrolled to the MEKA program.

3 Likes

The moment we get exclusive OW2 heroes I’m uninstalling OW. I don’t get why we should pay for patches.

1 Like

the new heroes will be on Overwatch 1 as well so don’t worry. OW2 is just introducing them to the roster as a whole

I very much doubt at least these two would come because… Why would they come, and wtf would they even do?

1 Like

So is Blizzard going to basically double their efforts and resources to keep the 2 games on par?

I still have to fully understand how OW and OW2 will coexist, is the latter just “OW but with side quests”? What sense does it have to make it fully separate then?

1 Like

Great question! What would you envisage said heroes abilities/traits are?

“Bruh” thats like trying to figure out what Soujorn can do lol the Storm Rising Omnic Guy has a big role to play as why have him in the ending of Storm Rising with Doomfist in the first place. Saying that you doubt him becoming a hero is nonsense & For Katya Volskaya i would be interested if she entered the game just like Brigitte when she was first shown in Reinhardts Cinematic before she was announced as a Hero shortly afterwards. You never know if Katya will become one. all we can do is speculate

Just more talon characters, the actual character design (visually) for the talon heroes always looks amazing, obviously the less cc in these characters the better as that seems to be the main griping point for the community. be interesting to see if we get another gorilla character from the moon.

One Hero i can picture is JunkerQueen! She is the top dog of JunkerTown so if i want to see an ability that can cancel effects like Frozen or Sleep Dart so i’m gonna steal this idea off a one of my favorite youtubers Master Ian Gamer where he came up with an ability called War Cry & Her second ability would be throwing a Boomerang at targets within 20 metres. Her Ultimate is anyones guess depending on her role so if i had to choose a role then i’d say Support. her Weapon would be what she is holding in the posters throughout JunkerTown. P.S I love her voice actress! Absolute Kawaii!

just saying but sojourn looks like the most bad ass character we have ever seen, she is just so COOOOOL