Overwatch 2 on 940mx

Hi guys! I need some help. What do u think, Is my laptop able to run Overwatch 2?

Minimum Requirements:
Processor: Intel Core i3-560 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805
Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 360X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
VRAM: 768MB
System Memory: 4 GB RAM

Recommended Requirements:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz / AMD FX-8370
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
VRAM: 2GB
System Memory: 8 GB RAM

My system:
Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U 2.50GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX 2GB ddr3
System Memory: 12 GB RAM

I ask because to my mind when Overwatch 2 comes most people will play it instead of the first part, so i wanna play it too and I don’t know if my laptop can run it.

Yeah ok let me ask you a question, who cares?

i mean its overwatch ‘‘2’’ not overwatch 2 havent you seen the gameplay? the graphics are the damn same. the characters are the same, the maps are the same, everything is the same.

all for a cheap price of go fudge yourself we are blizzard give us money

Wrong. literally no one is switching besides some pve nerds who don’t realize they can just play destiny for free.

Well dude, I’m not agree that Overwatch 2 actually “the same” and yeah I have seen its gameplay and its graphics, so Overwatch has much more better graphics than the first part and “maybe, im not sure” Overwatch 2 has another engine

Ok dude im not going to agrue with that logic, you beat me. good luck.

Me 2 I just have my position, and im talking about what i saw, and u have ur opinion about that. All i wanna know Is my laptop (940mx) able to run the game with Minimum Requirements (GTX 750 Ti) I think no, but maybe someone will tell yes =\ idk