Overwatch 2 PUGS Discord [PC] [EU] [SR 2500+ or Plat 5+]

◢◥◤◣◢◢◣ Demi’s Diner ◢◣◢◤◢◥◥◤ discord = zbMR5G3Ktb

If you’ve got a hankering for Overwatch then this is the place to be. Demi’s Diner is a competitive PUGS server chasing the nirvana of a healthy non-toxic competitive experience, full draft phase, map picking, hero pick and ban phases. The aim? To have every game be nail bitingly close, infinitely satisfying and all while having a laugh with amazing members across the Overwatch community.

We host weekly competitive PUGS event to get your teeth stuck into. But if sweating it out for some digital street cred isn’t your jam then no fear. We are focusing on building an inclusive, well-rounded community, so hop in ask if anyone wants to play and I’m sure you’ll find a home with some like-minded individuals.

With experience running PUGS sessions in the first couple of years of OW1 and tens of successful PUGS sessions since launch it’s safe to say we love this game.

Come in, shake the dust off and have a seat at Demi’s Diner : Discord = zbMR5G3Ktb

Every great story starts somewhere… begin your legend here today. :laughing:

◢◤◣◤◢◥◥◤◢◥◣◢◢◤◢◥◤

For those not in the know, PUGS stand for pickup games and are invite only custom games with a more competitive rule set aiming to get a more enjoyable gameplay experience.

◢◤◣◤◢◥◥◤◢◥◣◢◢◤◢◥◤

Either join via the discord code or reply here and I will send you an invite <3

2 Likes

Cool I might check it out

With 13 weekly PUGS session since launch it’s been a real blast.
Weekdays between 9-11cet, come join the madness.

1 Like