Overwatch constantly losing connection to eu server

No matter what i do i always lose connection , i live in israel and i cant play at all! I cant even finish one match it always loses connetion to server, ive tried everything , ive checked my internet and its great. im not having problems with other games either, just overwatch . The thing is that ive tried playin the asia and america servers and they work fine , but not the eu.

Certainly odd that it’s only affecting the EU region. It might be related to the path your connection takes to that regions servers but we would have to take a closer look at that to be sure.

If you can follow this guide here, it will start a connection test you can do both ingame and out of game too. Make sure to go towards the EU destinatation to get the results we need.

Once you have the test completed, copy the results to a website like Pastebin and then provide a link to that by using the </> symbol when responding. :slight_smile:

I’m also from Israel and have the exact same problem, word for word. People already opened thread about it:

I posted my MTR test on the US forum (it was the first that came on google and I didn’t notice it was not EU).

and how do i find an ip address?

The IP addresses are listed near the bottom of that article I linked, just select Overwatch from the drop down box and it will be there :slight_smile: