overwatch dm competetive is truly the worst game mode ever

Tell me how im wrong please.

Just give back normal arcade. i mean dm competetive = plat with top 500 yay. only cree reaper hog and that sh+t. ppl are toxic af. Cant blizzard just send me a Bunch of free rope so i can end my life easier without going trough this sht.

2 Likes

Posts like this achieve nothing. just a few lines of you venting.

and its a problem for me to express my opinion why?

I didn’t say it’s a problem, I said it achieves nothing, other than you venting

As a concept, the mode is a great idea. Deathmatch allows players to practise different heroes and their duels. Unfortunately, the players make this game mode not enjoyable. Players are too scared to lose that they pick heroes that are simple and annoying to play against and cheese their way to wins. Some examples Roadhog Symmetra Mei. These heroes make the game less fun to play.

However, another thing making the game mode bad is the limited map pool. There are Chateau is an ok map however Petra is frustrating to play on. Meanwhile, maps like Kings Row and Dorado work extremely well for this game mode and are not in the playlist.

GOOD NEWS!!!
It’s gone and replaced with another bad gamemode mystery deathmatch

2 Likes

You don’t like to have people spawn in your back constantly and having your frags stolen all the time? :laughing:

1 Like

Deathmatch harbours the most potential to cause toxic rage quits and discomfort, this is why arcade has become dm area