Overwatch keeps crashing

So far I have tried everything. All the latest and old drivers but keeps crashing as rendering device lost.
I have tried the renaming to Overwatchtest.exe, first it kept crashing. Then I ran it without starting blizzard client and it was working for 2 days, so I finally dared to login with my main account and try to play. Just before the game would start it crashed resulting in sr loss and suspended.
I have no hardware issue, the only thing changed is upgraded to windows 10 and since then the game consistantly randomly crashing.
Latest error code: 2BAE92CA-BEF6-4AE8-A71C-282E3FF3A5D1

GPU Nvidia gtx 980

No overclocking, and only overwatch crashes, so it’s 100% blizzard issue not my side.

Hello MidgetJones,

Sorry to hear about this problem. Based on the error code that you provided, it seems that your issue was caused by an old driver. We would advise you to do a clean installation of the latest driver from Nvidia.

It’s the latest driver 442.19, so please don’t make false claims, if you are not interested to help, just say you won’t help me instead of making a false claim.
The interesting thing is, that after the crash I signed back with my non main account and played for approx 2-3hours without a crash.

Today I have played 6 games. 5 games in a row without crash. Then 6th game crashed towards the end with error: 589F5879-7356-4D28-8922-294CD14CAC1F
I could reenter and lose.
7th game crash without error message at the start, so game cancelled, lost sr and suspended for 30mins.

I have logged in with my main account to play QP only to see if it crashes.
It keeps crashing approx every 2 mins.
Errors:
B9CCA6B8-0D83-4B39-8CD2-CEF2A6EDBDF0
56EAD9A0-A05D-41EB-A28E-8139DBB2FDB9
2607E4A7-3D71-4379-A3A8-B4138DF42411

I am getting sick and tired of trying to play a game that obviously is punishing me due to game issue.
If you can’t fix this, I want a full refund for all my accounts, 'cos it’s unplayable and not fun anymore.

Hello MidgetJones,

We get the frustration over this, we are trying to assist you here and not try to make any sort of claim or antagonize you.

It may help if you if you do a complete removal of the driver using DDU and then download the latest driver from here.

If that is still an issue after this, please provide to us with your system files.

Players shouldnt have to spend hours trying to optimise their machines for your game which most of us can run 4 times over. Maybe its time for blizzard toi fix things on their end. because lets face it, this is a blizzard issue. I am trying very hard to get back in to your game but with no avail, and your customer service keeps saying the same thing over and over. its not a hardware issue, its not a compatibility issue on our end. FIX YOUR GAME.