Overwatch license?

Apparently I can’t play Overwatch because I don’t have a license? I can’t remember being told to pass an exam to get one

1 Like

Hi JTG,

There was a free trial period during the Overwatch 2 Beta where you could play Overwatch for free, but the Beta has ended for now and so has the free trial period for Overwatch. If you would like to continue playing Overwatch you would need to purchase the game.

If you purchased and played Overwatch already then it must have been on a different Blizzard account , not this one you are posting from. If you cannot remember the login details of that other account, please contact our customer support with as many of the following details as possible so we can find the other account for you (do not post the details here on the forum):

• Your full name
  • Email address
  • BattleTag, ideally with the number after the #
  • Order ID or CD key for a game or expansion on the account
  • If you also have a WoW account: Name, realm and class of one or more characters

hi Popatschol,
i saw the free trial and downloaded it and the game worked fine for me and my friends , the next day we try to play , account missing license , we delete cache we reinstall the game we did everything possible , we check out profile data that shows license active , still keep getting the same irritating message “account missing overwatch license” like its not a goddam car that needs a license or its dangerous its a years old game that shouldnt have any bugs …

2 Likes

The free period of the game ended for now (cannot play the free version right now). If you wait until august you can play for free from then on out.
For now overwatch1 still needs to be paid for outside of such free weekends.