Overwatch on Boosteroid Ultra cloud gaming is incredible!

I thought nothing could beat GFN…

But man…

Boosteroid is just amazing!

Now is the best time to get into cloud gaming since they’ve added a new tier and they’ve raised the bitrate cap so it looks so much better now!

I was worried that Overwatch might ban for it because sometimes the VM that cloud providers use can trigger certain games anti-cheat - but I’ve used it for a number of competitive matches and I haven’t run into any warnings or actions so it seems to be safe to use as well!

Right now the Ultra server data centres have only been deployed in Europe but in the coming weeks they’ll be deployed in America as well!

It’s incredibly good value as well with the 75% off especially considering that you can play so many more games that you can’t play on GFN!

:kissing_cat:

Well, you are wrong.

Geforce is number 1. RTX is unbeatable. Now -50% off.

1 Like

It would be good if Overwatch had ray tracing but sadly it doesn’t…

Boosteroid Ultra (4K/120 FPS) is 75% off with discount code: CLOUDDOSAGE75 (code expires today though so got to be quick!)

With the discount code it’s less than half the price of GFN even with its current 50% discount!

Boosteroid has many advantages over GFN:

• You can play more games (other than Overwatch) like Elden ring, GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2!
  • You can broadcast directly to YouTube!

:scream_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

zero advantages. read description under boosteroid. For 4k gaming and above only rtx and nvidia.

1 Like
  • High-end VM. Ray tracing ***
  • Frame generation. FSR **
  • Up to 4K *
  • Up to 120 FPS *

Both can do 4K gaming!

You never tried it bro!

:pouting_cat: :-1:

Nah. Rather just play it properly on pc. Thanks for the sales pitch though.

Yes, but best is rtx for 4k HDR gaming.

More options and more rivals are best for customers.

1 Like