Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Improved the kill cameras during the Play of the Game replay to better match what happened in-game
- Fixed a bug that could cause Play of the Game replays to be jittery when played at framerates higher than 60
- Made stability improvements
- Fixed an issue where Seismic Slam would sometimes not damage people when it should have Junkrat
- Fixed a bug where Junkrat would slide off a moving platform when using his ultimate
- Fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball could use Piledriver without regard to its ability cooldown in some circumstances