Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Practice Range has been temporarily disabled on PTR-only. For players looking to try out Sigma’s abilities in a solo setting, private Custom Games can still be made in the Game Browser.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Ready button to be displayed when no roles had been selected, when using a controller.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to be on multiple regional leaderboards at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to appear on the Top 500 All leaderboard when 1 or more roles are still in placement matches.
- Fixed a bug that caused players who allow the "Waiting on you to select role" timer to expire, to get into an unusable state if they were grouped in LFG.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from interacting with the role selection invite using a gamepad if inside the Play menu.
- Fixed a bug where queue time wasn’t displayed properly while in skirmish.
- D.Va Pilot ultimate cost reduced by 12%
- (Reworded from previous patch notes for clarity) Activation time increased from 0.2 to 0.35 seconds.
- Cooldown decreased from 15 seconds to 12 seconds
- Teleport re-use time decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1 second
- Decreased projectile speed from 13 to 12.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Competitive groups being found in LFG
- Fix rare instances of ‘avoid as teammate’ not working
- Fixed a bug where Gravitic Flux would do ground impact damage to training bots before they hit the ground.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sigma to fire more than two Hyperspheres at once.
- Fixed a bug that cause Sigma’s “Hello” voice line to not play.