A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post (in English) in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Practice Range has been re-enabled.
- No longer usable while stunned.
- Cooldown reduced from 15 to 13 seconds
- Shield per damage conversation increased from 0.33 to 0.40
- Fixed a bug where jumping while scoped shooting could cause the gun to clip into the camera slightly.
- Fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball could get stuck in his slam animation if landing on very flat slippery surfaces.