A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Can now be cancelled by Accretion.
- Can now be recalled while Kinetic Grasp or Accretion are in use.
- Placement previews should now be much smoother (Reaper Shadowstep, Mei Ice Wall, etc).
- Placement previews will now hold their position after clicking, until they’ve been confirmed by the server.
- Fixed a bug where first person animations sometimes wouldn’t play when abilities were used immediately after being frozen.
- Fixed a bug where orientation toggles for placements could flicker at higher latencies (Ice Wall, Amplification Matrix, Photon Barrier).
- Workshop - 'Set Max Health' now functions as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused charge knockback to be applied multiple times.
- Accretion now correctly deals half damage to self.
- Accretion projectile no longer gets destroyed when impacting Symmetra turrets.
- Gravitic Flux can now move Pharah during Rocket Barrage.
- Fixed a bug where victims of Gravitic Flux could get stuck on slippery rooftops.
- Fixed a bug where Gravitic Flux would fail to work on Dropship doors.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sigma to avoid an enemy's Gravitic Flux effect by activating his ultimate.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sigma to retain some of his movement ability when he was incapacitated (stunned, slept, etc) during his Gravitic Flux.
- Fixed a bug which caused Gravitic Flux to not be cancelled if you switch to another hero while it is active.
- Fixed a bug where Sombra couldn't gain ultimate charge for one second after EMP hack auras end on targets.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Wrecking Ball to be temporarily stuck when using Piledriver on a slippery terrain.