Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Made visual and audio updates to abilities
- Fixed a bug where damage boost stat tracking was incorrect in some circumstances
- Fixed a bug in which Ana didn’t receive audio or visual cues when characters she boosted landed shots.
- Fixed a bug where Dynamite’s damage over time was not being damage boosted
- Fixed a bug where his Amplification Matrix was boosting enemy damage
- Fixed a bug where the healing done by the grenades from his Biotic Launcher was not boosted by the Amplification Matrix
- Fixed a bug where her Barrier Shield would not regenerate after being destroyed
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s mech would destroy itself sooner than intended
- Fixed a bug where Mercy was only gaining ultimate charge if she was boosting a hero while their projectile did damage, not when the hero shot the projectile
- Fixed a bug in which Mercy didn’t receive audio or visual cues when characters she boosted landed shots.
- Fixed a bug where Mercy gained more ultimate charge than intended while damage boosting an ally who was also being damage boosted by someone else
- Fixed a bug where Moira’s healing Biotic Orb would not run out of resources