A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Fixed a bug where the “Team” parameter for an “Ongoing - Each Player” event was not being honored if the “Player” parameter specified a hero.
- Fixed a bug where equality between two vectors was sometimes false when it should have been true.
- Fixed a bug where the “Start Accelerating” action was not always honoring the “Relative” option.
- If the same instance of a “Start Accelerating” action executes multiple times, it will now restart the action with the new values rather than stack an additional copy.
- Reenabled script validation.