Overwatch stuck on Initializing in the Launcher

I’ve tried all the methods I’ve seen on the Forums so far - I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted cache files, updated my GPU just in case… Nothing is working and I’m becoming increasingly frustrated by it. The weirdest part of it is that despite it being stuck on this, it’s able to update just fine & launch the game, albeit sometimes only gives me the Error “Could not locate resources (0xE00300E0)”. I’ve run the scan & repair multiple times as well. Nothing seems to be working and I’m at a total loss. I did wonder if it was on Blizz’s side, as opposed to my own, but it doesn’t feel like something that’s not on the clients side. I’m really trying to avoid a reinstalling the game completely as my connection isn’t the best at all. I did move the game from my HDD to an SSD earlier this year, but the issue only started last month which I feel rules the move out. Although I can still run the game, I’m worried there might be something bigger going on that I haven’t realised yet - any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Lux :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: