Overwatch very slow everytime it starts and also takes a long time to shut down

Ok so ive been having 2 issues that i dont know if they are related to each other for about a year now!

1. Whenever i start overwatch, for the first 5 minutes or so, its using a lot of resources and matches are running slow with stuttering. I suspect that its preloading shaders or something but i dont think its supposed to do that every time the game launches. At least i remember a time when it didnt do that.

2. Every time i exit overwatch the game keeps running in the background using about 10% of my CPU for 2-5 minutes before it actually finally closes.

Like i said ive had these problems for a long time, about a year so you can imagine i have tried everything! Radiation, Dirt, Radioactive dirt…
Jokes aside i really have tried a lot of things, many driver versions, windows versions, bios versions, DDU and reinstall GPU drivers, game repairs and altering game settings just to name a few. I really dont know what else to do!

I did find find one thread here that talks about the low fps at startup but thats about nvidia cards, i have amd. Is this a general issue that Blizzard is aware of or is it some kind of a problem on my end?

Can anyone help or give me ideas on what else to try?

My specs:
CPU: 2700X
GPU: 5700XT
32GB RAM 1600
MOBO: X570-F
Windows 11 latest

well with Blizzard completely ignoring any technical issues on the forums, there is nothing you can do. I had the same problem on the same GPU, still have the issue with a 7800XT. seems like an AMD problem, so its either waiting on a driver update from amd that fixes it, or blizzard actually reads tech issues for once.