OW closes itself randomly

Today my game closed itself twice during a match. No message. Just closed and straight to the desktop. This hasn’t happened util recently and is now a consistent problem

All my drivers are up to date. Gamebar is all turned off. Scan and Repair came back clean. Nothing else running except for chrome.

2 Likes

Good morning Zendry,

Please try the steps from this article here.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Thanks for the reply.
I’ve already been through a lot of the old forum posts with similar problems and non of it worked for me. Never had a problem on my old pc and this one is a huge upgrade

Hello again Zendry,

Could you please post a DXDiag and MSInfo here? If the data is too big to be posted on the forum directly, you can use a page like pastebin.com and post the link to it here then.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

My dxdiag Pastebin PHb00NC9
Msinfo Pastebin P6y7qPgL

Hello again,

And thanks a million for the data. It looks fine so far, but as you can see yourself in the error report, the corsair and logitech share program crashed a few times and might indeed be the cause of your issue. Please either check if both programs are up-to-date or deinstall them to see if that makes a difference. Same goes for the Discord Overlay that you seem to be using.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I have discord overlay turned off but I’ll take a look into the corsair and logitech crashes.
Thank you!

Hey, my game also crashes (on startup tho). I already tried the steps listed on other threads (deleting Razer Synapse, deleting VC++, turning off Discord overlay etc…) but my games still crashes when I launch it. I’m having this issue since last month. Help would be appreciated

Perform the MSInfo test. Paste the results into pastebin.com and provide a link

There ya go: https:// pastebin .com/xcgZXvHK

There is only part of the bug reporting but there is a problem with Lenovo Nerve Center\GameZone.exe - and I would start uninstalling it. I can see that you installed Razer Synapse again. Maybe do not reinstall the same applications until you have diagnosed the problems.

It is best to use selective startup and turn off all apps working in the background.

Completely uninstalled Razer Synapse, uninstalled Lenovo Nerve Center and made a selective, I’m still having the same problem

Ok, then try some basic advice:
delete cache folder
delete battlenet files
do Scan and repair

Still nothing :confused: Do you want me to send you my DxDIag info?

It’s 2022 and this is still a thing.

1 Like

Hello Kastle,

If not done yet, please follow the steps of the following article :

If it persists, we’ll need your MSinfo and DXdiag. You can post them on the forums (in a new thread please) using the preformatted text for a better visibility. If it doesn’t fit, you can host the files on an external site such as Pastebin then provide the URL here, also in a preformatted text. Else, you can just submit a ticket with the files attached.

1 Like

While the advice and/or information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked. For these reasons please avoid ‘necro’ posting. If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasn’t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information.