Ow2 diconnects me from the internet

Hi,

it seems that OW disconnect me from the internet upon starting a game.

I’m connected on CPL with ethernet connection and the co is stable when i’m not playing. But often at the start of a game i get dc for like 1 min then internet is back up. I always try to launch normal games at the start of the session to not ruin a ranked but i get DC at random, some days it works and some other days i get DC.

I’m trying to fix the issue (Ip change, DNS change, Full reinstallation of battle net and OW and i did a pathping but the game worked fine during it) but so far the co still gets down at random.

The part that really bothers me is the temporary ban from normal games i get from these DC.

If i could i wouldn’t leave games and am actively trying to fix this issue and playtesting my fixes on normal games.

Could you help me to fix this problem plz?
If not could you do something about the temporary bans ?

If you look into my history, you’ll see i got a lot of DC within the first minute of the game, this is not cause of my will i assure you.

Thanks for reading, i hope we’ll fix this problem together asap.

dude u not alone. Seems like a lot of players has this problem, but not sure how many… just read threads here, every second is about DC