Performance issues during fights

So ive been playing overwatch since season 2 or 3 i think and starting season 10 ive had constant framdrops in fights.
I usually run the game on high settings (with some tweaks of mine) and until season 10 the game was locked at 70FPS in any moment.
But the latter seasons i had frame fluctuations wich literally made the game unplayable, for ex in spawn or when pushing the payload with no one around i get 100+ FPS but as soon as a fight starts i get around 20FPS for a second than backk to 100 than back to 30 its all like crazy stuff :slight_smile:
I’ve tried playing the game on like ultra-low (didnt help) and ive also did a clean uninstall of everything blizzard related (battle.net, overwatch and so on) and still got the fps issue
I currently run a 750TI 4GB a 3350-p i5 porccesor and 8gb of RAM (it may seem a weak setup and stuff but i run the game on a small monitor its 1366*768)

Pls tell me what to do and if this happened to you to

Good morning,

Please follow the steps of our Overwatch Performance Issues support article, including the advanced troubleshooting if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Hagut