Ping and IND spikes, rubber banding (Trace route fails)

Been playing without any issues for weeks but for 2 days I’ve been getting rubber banding with ping and IND spikes at the same time happening every 3-4 seconds on average. I tried changing my DNS, restarting my pc, restarting my modem and router but none of this worked.

My tracert keeps failing at the 11th jump. Pathping is the same. I tried to post an image here but was not allowed. I even tried posting looking glass and it keeps saying I can’t post because theres links in looking glass.

First problem I guess it being able to post up my logs. How can I do that?

This is normal, don’t worry. Some nodes are protected, making diagnostics fail when they get close to our servers.

You can paste the traceroute/pahtping in text form here, or you can paste them into a website like Pastebin and paste the links in your message. If it doesn’t let you publish your message because of the links, try to paste them using the preformatted text option (</> button).

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

Ok here is the looking glass result:

https://pastebin.com/HEMWh7Nk

Could you please post the results from the traceoute and pathping as well? In the articles you have instructions to save them to a text file:

Ok today it seems the tracert didn’t fail

https://pastebin.com/WdJVfWi4

Ok the lag spikes are now gone. Before it was failing every time at the 11th hop. Any idea how I could fix this if it happens again?

As I explained before, this is normal, you don’t have to worry about it. The connection diagnostics always fail at some point due to protected nodes.

I can’t really see anything out of the ordinary on the tracer or pathping, which is normal if you’re saying the lag spikes are gone.

If this happens again, try keeping a WinMTR running while playing, to see if it shows anything, and post the results here in the forums. You have instructions for using WinMTR here:
battle.net/support/article/27780

Ok thanks will do. Appreciate it.