Player left the match, I stayed through to the end as solo player - Match recorded as Abandoned

Player left the match, I stayed through to the end as solo player - Match recorded as Abandoned

How is this still a thing in Overwatch 2? Surely I completed the match? This should be recorded as a loss. Anyone else seeing this?

1 Like

You still get a loss on games where you have one or more leavers which is totally unfair. If 2 or more players leave, that should not count as a loss as its impossible to win 3v5.

Unfortunately Blizzard lack the common sense to bring this into the game.
They likely lack the competency to even develop such things.

Exactly what I just had after I finished a hard days work.
First game in, we’re literally rolling them… The tank leaves, the whole team leaves the moment the countdown has ended and I’m just here defending myself while the enemy team is telling me to leave. I did my part in the game, I had most kills, most heals, most dmg. Every single game on OW2 now either has throwers, hackers, smurfs, toxicity. I hope everyone ends up boycotting this game and letting it die, its literally being killed off by its own company why not give them their wish and kill the game.

A year into this game and there are still outstanding defects like this?

It’s completely barmey. It just shows how much they invested into the failed lie of a project (PVE) that they allows the quality of this game to go down.