Please Blizzard I’m Willing to Pay Money If You Put The Pink Mercy Skin in the Store!

please blizzard. There are many like me who have the money but could not buy it. I’m willing to donate to the cause because I feel it is a good charity. I feel if you put it up onto the market for $15 or more then you can donate even more money :slight_smile: thank you for listening to my TED talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

you can donate for a good cause anytime you want as much as you want, yet you can’t have this skin as it was a one time limited item and you’re late.

3 Likes

blizz before : why would we even bother with those scrubs’ requests.

blizz after hearing money : of course our dear customer why not, whatever you say. You are our precious customer, we value our customers very much.

:rofl:

1 Like

I’d weigh the damage of trust in such items and blizzards authenticity far heavier than the money from few whiney skin collectors, who missed out on the skin. I mean it was probably not the last limited thing they wanna sell us.

2 Likes

I would love it for this account too but unfortunately its most likely not coming back

1 Like

Because everyone really cares about timed exclusives and likes them as a business practice… no.

blizzard and … trust hmmm. it is even hard to use both of them in the same sentence.

Please blizz i’m willing to pay money just so u can keep it as an exclusive and maybe do another pink one say for reaper (i need a reaper in a pink ballerina outfit)

scamming is even a less popular and likable business practice, dont you think?

Well buddy, the only way to play with that skin now is to play on an account that has bought the skin. Blizz aren’t bringing it back. With the amount of “Bring back the pink Mercy skin” requests around I am surprised that people haven’t made a business out of selling accounts that have the skin.

2 Likes

You’re acting as though they made a promise to cut off access to these things, which they did not.

they have. “this will be the only time you will be able to purchase this item”.

3 Likes

I have never seen a more true comment.

no?
unfortunately you miss a very important detail, that by reintroducing pink mercy blizzard would screw all of those valued customers who purchased the skin, and who would never do such again, ever.

I hope you don’t have customers.