Please don't remove account Levels

Don’t like OW2 experience, but I would very much prefer to have option to hide my lvl. It gives me nothing and its only reason for some ppl to criticize. No benefits of it for me. Honestly, If I could reset it, I would :slight_smile:
edit: Fresh experience from today … yep, please allow ppl to hide their lvl, it just gives others the reason to insult.

1 Like

I’ve only liked the lvl number visible to be able to tell if someone’s likely to be brand new to the game. You can generally prepare for certain kinds of play between certain numbers.
That’s the only thing i’ll miss about them.
Also, i love just pocketing a really low level player in the arcade and doing my best to give them a good experience.

1 Like

that would be a great option to have, to remove levels for the reason you mentioned. i hope they do it in ow2, at least giving people the option is a good idea

Yeah… im halfway thru plat border and ive been stuck around 2200 - 2500 since season 3. at season 14 i hit 2903 (once). And people look at my level and wonder how i can be “so bad” when ive played so much… so yeah, if they are removing things that can be used as to harass other players, thats a good thing. But having options is better, where you could hide it. as Beitrel said.

1 Like

no its about the experience that comes with it.

you can actually find the difference between a veteran and a starter player quitte easily but with the prestige that comes with it. an opinion becomes a fact. stating that he is well equipped with experience in the game.

this is why i really do not like the way overwatch removes the borders as it should be a notification who is a veteran or not.

and because overwatch players in generally have a big mouth when it comes down to ´´i know what i am doing but i am still a new player´´ kinda attitude. with the borders i feel like this type moron can be atleast reasoned with. backing up your claim that you do know what you are doing.