Please don't remove account Levels

Please blizzard do not remove can we get as many people together to put a stop to this madness. me n my family/kids have played overwatch and have many accounts. we play to progress the level of our account i want to see how many other people agree this is a bad move for the game.

2 Likes

i agree its a bad move. i like ow1 more :frowning:

4 Likes

the more people i get on this Post saying the same thing it might get through to them. League of legends has no level cap. look how popular that game is. it gives us more drive to play.

1 Like

Not on the EU forums, they don’t look here.

Also, it is too late. OW2 are sorted and just having small tweaks. They decided months and months ago what was staying and going

How can you prefer OW1s when you haven’t seen what OW2 is bringing for this??

That’s like me telling you I prefer GTA5 over GTA6. It a baffling thing to say.

1 Like

How will you troll people if you don’t know what level they are?

Greetings @Dreanuz, I complitly agree with you,but,Overwatch 2 will be a new game,new maps,new champions,all new,to stey levels on account it would looks abit stupid and unfair for new players.I am casual player I also like levels,but that is what is.New beginning.

its simple, you dont troll xD

Overwatch is to games what Westworld is to theme parks.

That would be a change of mentality for you then…

it used to be something that people used to make fun of people for, i don’t know how it is currently.
but that’s the reasoning why they seem to want to remove it.

i don’t care either way, i don’t need a number that doesn’t actually do anything but tell me how long someone has played the game.

1 Like

i agree with this. it wont make much of a differnce and definitely wnt make a big impact on the game

i’m curious as to why somebody would want it though, is it like this dopamine hit they get from seeing a number increasing?

i guess its because they have somehing to use to put someone down. it gives them “power” over people with a less number.

so entitled seniority?

1 Like

pretty much! wouldnt believe how many people use the “boarder” to insult others, let alone level. but people will insult others either way. this is general online gaming community tbh

well there will always be an element of trying to smacktalk when it becomes competitive in any degree.
it’s just weird to do it with something that doesn’t prove anything.

1 Like

totally agree m8, as its just a number. but people will use anything to rage about

well, people are twisted and take pleasure in pissing people off.
i have a friend like that, and funny enough his friend hates being teased like that but my friend teases the hell out of him.

1 Like

But you said it was a bad move to remove them… Now you’re saying it’s a good thing…

Look if you’re going to troll post, at least be consistent.