Please HELP! I need 4 enemy players for Zenyatta’s Rapid Discord trophy

Please HELP! I need 4 enemy players for Zenyatta’s Rapid Discord trophy

Hi Overwatch players,

I seriously need help. I really need to get the Rapid Discord in Quick Play. Many players will definitely say that it takes patience, skills and a little bit of luck to get the trophy.

…Seriously!

I have been playing this game since its release and I STILL didn’t get it. I tried so hard that I literally cried out of frustration. I can’t take it anymore.

So, I need 4 enemy players to let me defeat them easily in any secret map areas.

I REALLY need this trophy to get off my back, so I can move forward.

Thanks and I greatly appreciate your help, please!

P.s. my user name in PS4 is ColorfulArtist86

UPDATE (Feb 1, 2020): I have FINALLY got the Rapid today :grin: by unexpected luck!

I can help you out mate (PSN:Xmanfour) but there’s actually a really easy way to get the achievement without asking enemies to gamethrow. Just spam discord orbs into a Dragon-grav combo. Since amplifying even a tiny amount of damage on an elimination will result in an assist, and graviton surge has a small Damage over time effect you should get the achievement easily with the help of two others. If you want some help just add me.

I need help with genji and lucio achievements, I have all rest of them, are people still doing this?