Please help me the game doesn't work

Hello , I downloaded overwatch today and I opened it but when I tried to get into a game it loads a bit then stops and says ‘‘sorry , we were unable to log you in’’ I tried to close and re-open the game but it didn’t wanna open again it says ‘‘Playing Now’’ then after like 5 seconds it becomes back to “PLAY” , btw when I rebooted my PC the game opens but same problem and it opens only once every time I reboot my PC , please help !!

Hey shadowen,

It sounds like something else might be preventing the game from launching properly. Let’s close background applications, and double check that no other applications have started up after the restart. This would include any programs that use an overlay option.

Try Overwatch once more afterwards.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

hey I did all that but when I try to get in a game it send me to the skrimish thing while u search for a game it works without any trouble in that part and I can play in it properly but when a game is found and it starts loading to go into the game it says '‘sorry , we were unable to log you in" please I need a solution :’(

Is this issue still persisting?