Please increase the avoid as team m8 to unlimited! or reset MMR!

either do an MMR reset or give us an unlimited avoid as team m8, cause I am getting sick and tired of having nothing but constant throwers on my team!

nothing but constant of people either running into the enemy team the entire game, mute and ignores the chat, screaming and yelling in the voice chat and apparently ppl with their “W” stuck on their keyboard.

5 Likes

Game is going down fast… u need to wait 3 min before even palying the game… when u get in ppl playing CP if its deathmatch… nah blizz fail this game loong time ago!

There are some people out there, myself included, who may look like they’re throwing, but instead are genuinely that bad at the game.

2 Likes

mmr is rigged… they are saying the mmr system is a personal secret stats about your skills… well its not because im having the best stats in the world with orisa and im still in platinum… every time they are going to tell you something about how you cannot be in high rank for some reason and the truth is blizzard are lying… asking for mmr reset is useless and to be honest why they have to? they are making more money when you buy new accounts and try with fresh start

3 Likes

Emberser, we talked about this, you dont have the best stats with Orisa. Not even close, as you say yourself, you are in plat.