Please no more qp leave penatly

People think words are meaner then actions. Words can mute them, words can block them, words can squelt them ignore or not lock at them, but actually have to face actions and get a consequence out of them. instead, we get trolls and sell outs. no one is hopeful enough to punish the tanks and kite enough for peels. Im cutting irregular hair thin lines or been giving barely none at all. people who are not heroic is distressing and dread’s me to believe in them because the outcome reponses have been ether A, get ridiculed and condemed\disvalued. Or B, wipe out the paper thin charts in a slow cheese grater match.

1 Like

qp penaltys are one of the best things they added

3 Likes

Totally agree, hate how folk leave or rage quit when match not going their way x

1 Like

you couldnt be more wrong about where the direction the game is going to.

but i know you people. when you look at overwatch on steam and see the negative reviews you either convince yourself that they dont exist at all or you make this type of jump where you see the negative reviews and see positive.

so in other words you punish them for disagreeing with you.

now how is this fair but not the other way around? hmmm…

They exist, they just don’t matter.

Most normal people will play a game because they enjoy it. They don’t really care what others have to say. Especially when the reviews are mostly unhelpful.

Looking at the first page of the recent reviews, there are 2 constructive reviews (one positive one negative)… the rest are just about p*rn or memeing about something,

If someone decides that they’d rather leave numerous games than lose one, perhaps they should stick to games that don’t have competition as their base component.

You are still missing the point. If your team doesnt get the tactic inside a game that has been going on for 7 years then he should be able to leave instead off going at it again against a brick wall for 7.

Why doesnt this make sense to you??

1 Like

It makes perfect sense.

But it is quick play. People aren’t interested in “tactics” most of the time.

There is nothing stopping them from leaving, and they are free to do so. They just have to accept that there are consequences for their actions.

How in Gods green earth do you justify peoples punishments when nothing is at play?

You are not de ranking
You can join qp in 1 min
Backfill was never an issue in overwatch1
Even if you lose the 4vs5 it doesnt happen in every match you can easily queue as!!!

You ppl are crazy

1 Like

Other people like to play the game without having people disrupt it with people coming and going.

So you are free to leave when ever you like. But they’d prefer you showed a little respect for your peers and stay, or just take a small penalty if you don’t.

You need to ask yourself, why does this annoy you. Maybe the issue isn’t the penalty…

If quick play matters so little, as you’ve hinted above, why you needing to rage quit anyways… There is nothing on the line, just chill and see the time out.

(I get some people have legit reasons to go, but for those the penalties won’t matter as they won’t be playing anyways so won’t notice)

1 Like

Uhuh, which is wrong.

I dont ragequit at all. I quit because players dont play the game out of experience. Not in quickplay and not in competitive.

There is zero teamwork in this game at all and the only reason ppl use chat is to be extremely toxic.

1 Like

It seems like you just need to take a break from the game, and come back with a fresh mindset.

It is a video game. Yes games that don’t go to plan are frustrating… But quitting and getting annoyed with people helps no one.

If you are taking more that the 5 minute penalty (that is more than 10% of your games you are leaving)… you need to question why you are playing.