Poll: Do you prefer Overwatch 1 or 2 [beta]?đź“Š

https://strawpoll.com/polls/PbZqoMO3WnN

With the second OW2 beta soon coming to a close now seems like a good time to do a poll.

Yes - we know it’s just the beta. Make a decision on the information you have available to you!

3 Likes

i prefer ow1 tbh. probably because im so used to it.

1 Like

Greetings @Hulk, ofc I prefer Overwatch 2 beta.Thausends reason for it. I’ll start from graphic,new maps,new champions,new sprays,new voice lines,and most important NEW BALANCE TO THE GAME,that people are not aviable to see it.I am so excited about Overwatch 2.

2 Likes

I’ve not played OW2 yet, but it having a scoreboard alone gives OW2 an edge over OW1. My concern is how greatly the tank buffs would affect modes such as TDM and FFA. Right now, everybody is pretty much viable in TDM, but I fear that outcome would be more strongly based on whose team has more tanks.

Wow. 2-1 in favor of OW1. A bit surprising, I thought it would be closer.

Since I haven’t played the Orangewatch 2 beta, I’ll refrain from voting, but my gut says I’d probably prefer OW1 but time will tell.

I played a lot of the “open” beta. A lot in this case means I completely focused on beta and didn’t play OW1 at all.

I really like the new play style of 5v5. The new heroes are fun, although the junker queen will probably be heavily nerfed cause too OP.

But I like how the tanks really have a main role and are a bit more offensive in the playstyle.

Looking forward to release.

The problem is, the poll is being shared only to people who would have negative views (the forums), the audience is selective.

It isn’t a true reflection.

I’ve seen other pills that are 50/50 and a few others that are closer to 80/20 in favour of OW2.

True, you can never take just one poll as gospel and draw conclusions based on a poll alone. Ultimately, the only opinion that matters is our own. Hopefully most people like OW2 and the community grows from it.

1 Like

Yeah.
I think it will do better at bringing new people in than OW1 can do now. And that’s more important really than current players liking it.

OW1 for me.
They just need to do more to stabilise the game, control the stuns/shields etc.
No need to switch the maps between day and night etc :smiley:

They did that in OW2. It is delightful.

Indeed, they could of made OW1 a better game if they actually worked on balancing this game.

Games balance was mostly fine, bar a few things here and there. Stun are just annoying, but not really unbalanced as such.

Also, I’m plat. Balance isn’t that relevant to my games. I just need to play better first.

I prefer original overwatch

1 Like

i hope they decide to keep ow1!

1 Like

They’ve already said its going. Time to move on.

1 Like

as im xbox player havent got tonplay the ow2 beta so ow 1

2 Likes