Possible bug for replay and endorsment

I just had an amazing team in a quick play game and well ofc I wanted to give out some shot caller and good team m8 in the endorsement but for some reason, the team that showed to me in the list was not the team that I was playing with, but the team from the game before this one.

Also during this game, I got the pixel spray that you get on Zarya so I wanted to go to the replay and have the game recorded, but the map did not show up, it was the same as in what happened with the endorsement, it was not the game I had just finished, but the game before that one.

I then did a quick game in the arcade and well… the game did not appear in the replay, so now I got an amazing game that I wanted to have recorded lost in the waste space on data if you get what I am meaning here.

If this is something that could be fixed in some way by looking into my account for info or something and need a time frame on when this game happened, well from the moment this post is out the game happened ruffly around 15-24 mins ago the second this is out

Hi,

I had the same thing few days back, regarding endorsements (players from last game) and available replay (wasn’t available) of the game it was like you wrote.
What I did noticed is that in a game before I gave out two endorsement, third was still available.
Idk if that’s something on my end (connectivity) or something else is causing this.
I’ll will play today and see if it happens again.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

2 Likes