Possible solution to the queues. new composition, suggestion

The queues and evidence of the failure of 222, because everyone wants jugra dps and the escape of players Blizzard is aware of, hence they are testing the 321 … Forces to seek urgent solutions.
Possible solutions are:

1. Return to the old system of free choice
  2. Create two tails. One classic and another 222
  3. A hybrid system that gives more freedom but guarantees fewer queues like the one I propose, 1 1 1 - 3
    I have always said that the solution may be to impose a minimum of 1 hero and a maximum of 3 per role. In this way you will always have 1 tank, a heal and a dps but never more than 3 per role.
    We eliminate the tails and we would always have at least one heal and one tank but never 4 dps for not being able to have more than 3 per role. 3 dps comp, 2 tanks or a heal would be given. Or 3 dps two heals and a tanke or 3 tanks, 2 heals and a dps … The possibilities would be many and all the roles would be covered.
    Greetings.
    Sorry for my bad english. See you from Spain.
2 Likes

Wrong, they tested 321 and found it doesn’t work for the game, 222 has not and is not a failure. DPS players have several ways around the queues, so their times don’t matter.

So to address your solutions:

1. QPC already exists
  2. QPC already exists, they are not going to have a Competitive non-RQ because the game is being balanced around 222
  3. this would literally just lead to triple DPS, DPS are not entitled to more slots than other people, nor is triple DPS a viable comp. No role whatsoever should ever be solo, all the roles are currently covered as is and all roles are currently treated equally.

This is a non-issue

2 Likes

The main problem isn’t queue times, it’s the entitlement of DPS players. I love to play DPS and I’ve waited almost 30 minutes for a game, in that time I’ve found other things to do while I wait, it’s surprising what you can do in 10-14 minutes (average wait time for most).

If you truly want to play then you have to learn to flex. That’s part of the reason why they introduced the queue. Playing multiple roles will make you better overall at the game and increase your awareness of your team and the needs of other roles.

You don’t get a 411 or a 321 or whatever else just to get into a game faster and likely ruin it for other players. That’s not balance and it’s proven not to work.

2 Likes

I said this since the very first day when rumours of role q started floating around, make it an option. We have the numbers to cater to both camps. Blizzard messed up by forcing it on us.

DPS are absolutely entitled to enjoy the game, as are you. They do not deserve to wait when there’s no valid reason for it. They shouldn’t have to play other roles or other GAMES while they wait to have fun.

Flex play no longer exists, either.

LFG already lets players play any composition they want. If people only want 222 they could already have it. But that wasn’t what they wanted. They wanted to force everyone else to change their behaviour, in the hope that the game would be balanced around their specific preference. Once role lock is reverted they’ll be stuck with equal treatment.

I’ll just repeat myself once more; why is the DPS role more popular? I am not going to make another long post since most of us already figured the answer.
Address this question and the queue will shrink eventually.

1 Like

its astonishing what people are willing to put up with in a game. 30 min. wait time for a match is insane and nowhere close to acceptable.

flex? lmao? Not possible anymore since rq. One reason why I quit the game.

we don’t know. Blizzard is aware of the issue and they are looking for a way to fix it.

No, because you’d scream bloody murder about unbalanced comps because the game is balanced around 222.

Blizzard did the correct thing, gave you qpc and made comp 222

Dps babies have several ways to enjoy the game. There is a valid reason to wait, because they don’t deserve more slots than anyone else.

flex play still exists, it’s called actually flexing, you know, within the role? The way it’s supposed to be done? Not going tank/support and flexing to dps the nanosecond you think the current dps aren’t doing anything

lfg did not lock you and the enemy team into a mirrored comp, meaning you could go 222 and the enemy could go goats. Meaning balance would still be bad, teams would be wildly unbalanced and at the mercy of entitled dps. Lfg didn’t work.

they will not be reverting rq, get over it already kid

Good riddance in terms of quitting the game, flex play as it should exist still exists flexing within the role

30 minutes, 3 minutes, 3 hours, dps queues don’t matter when you have several options available to solve it,you just refuse to use it

1 Like

It’s easy. There is significantly more dps heroes than tanks for example. More diversity, and also more impact to the game. Yes sometimes a tank can change the game, but when there is a skilled mcree that headshots everything, you cant do anything against it with a tank.

Flex? What do you mean. If you queue “flex”, ticking in every role, you get tank at 80% of times, support on 20%. Never dps. Wouldn’t call that flex.
There is no real flex ingame either. I loved before when we could have one healer in the team, and if it didnt work, i just switched to second healer. That’s the real flex.

My friend made a good idea in my opinion:
Make 1-4-1. BUT. Make some heroes flexible. For example, Roadhog, Zarya could be picked as tank and as DPS. Zenyatta, Lucio Supp or DPS, and you cannot choose more than 2 tanks or support.
I think this could work, DPS players could have a choice to play offtank, or go full dps. Also no more double shields which would be welcomed change :smile:

141 has already been stated by the devs to not be how the game is designed nor how it works, and they aren’t even going to consider it after they tried it, it went horribly.

No role should ever be solo, and no “make hero flexible” doesn’t work. They’re either a tank or a DPS. Off-tanks are already essentially a fat DPS right now as is. DPS do not deserve more slots than any other role.

222 is equal treatment for all.

“Deserve”. No role deserves to be 10 minutes queue time while the other is 30 seconds either.

Also you didn’t state anything why things wouldn’t work out, just that it don’t. Doesn’t provide anything to the conversation, just pure static noise.