QP Leaver Penality Queue

Personally I find leavers break the fun experience of a game. But the worst is that I hate join games in progress (backfilling).

Instead of bans, wouldn’t be better to have somekind of leaver queue? For exemple:

Someone leaves x games, next y games they are only queued for replacing leavers.

With that we would not join so often games in progress and leavers would have no way to workaround the penality playing in alternate accounts. Also it seems a more fair punishment according the crime, since leavers would hardly feel some of the consequences of leaving.

No. It would just fuel the forum conspiracy wemps that there are other special queues… We don’t need more of that nonsense being spread.

I don’t think so.

First I think 90% of the players do not visit forum so regularly, so mostly of player base is not even aware of the conspiracies, and even those who are, they simply not believe it at all.

Second, this is the opposite of the “Priority Queue” that already exists. Players would have a warning and UI elements visible about that penality. Something like: “Non priority queue” or “Leaver Queue”

1 Like