Queueing time recently

I’ve been noticing recently, that I seem to be spending longer and longer in skirmish before I can get a comp game these days.

Is this the case across the board in comp?

Players have quit all for there own reason, my reason well many reasons first of all because of the algo i mean because i can’t play what i want, then because of all the toxicity and hate, and the fact that there no role based MMR and SR or role queue.
Not to mention MMR is fixed and with tank and support role being one of the easy’st roles and dps being one of the hardest the game wont let me play dps even in quickplay because MMR is LOCKED!

Im bassicly not allowed to have fun, game encourages me into only one tricking and playing what i don’t want well mostly that is.

Lastly the game is NOT FUN AT ALL

Everyone has and may have there own opinion i respect that so please respect mine thank you, and yes i agree long queue times suck, i even know role queue would mean long dps queue’s, and i know easy’st fix would be to allow queue as dps while also queue’ng a 2e and 3e time so you can play a game on tank and healer while you wait for a game on dps, that be the best solution since it also reduces the queue time for others, lastly increasing the support and tank roster least by 100% to 150% will add so much choice that more players wanna play tank and support, not all tank and support heroes have to be targeted at tank and support there can be heroes that appeal to dps players to.

Anyway will see what happens, its hard these days to be a developer, especially with decisions being made by higher ups, anyway i still like developers i don’t care who they work for EA Activision Epic games Ubisoft etc, you should always respect developers, game development is a risky business and developers often don’t have job security.

Anyway here is hoping things change with time. :sparkling_heart:

And the people who are not leaving on their own get banned because of a shortdighted reporting system.