Quick play after not playing 1 month because of cheaters

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Game infested with aimbotters. 100% cheater infestation, cheaters are allowed in this game and running rampant 24/7 without any consequences.

Solo queue does not even exist, you are always getting matched vs full 4-5 stack premades.

Game became and is literally Team Fortress 2, where every game is aimbot vs aimbot. Better aimbots win.

19 loses, 8 win.

#CHEATERWATCH2

Will do xp objectives and stop playing. This is pathethic blizzard. Unplayable and sad.

/ https://youtu.be/rGcbO1HxM-0?si=Jb4-IX8B25NcOHVf

You didn’t answer earlier… but what streamers specifically do you think are cheating. I want something to watch and laugh at.

btw… that video shows you scrolling through a quick play match history… No codes. No game play. No proof of anything other than you did indeed win some and lose some games in quick play. It is also from 2 weeks ago. So on another patch.

Also, complaining about “pre-mades” whilst in a duo is quite funny. Of course you are matching with stacks…

I think I have given your bait post far more energy than it deserved.

1 Like

Please bore someone else with your nonsense.

Video recorded yesterday, im top 500 and it is “just” quick play full of cheater premades.

Thank you for NOT replying.

Video want recorded yesterday as it was uploaded to your YouTube channel 2 weeks ago.

Don’t be silly.

Oh I see you re uploaded it. Smart move :wink:

Still, doesn’t actually show anything but you quickly scrolling through your match history.

You’re still refusing to name any specific streamers that are cheating.

Never seen aimbot thru 20 hours thru 2 weeks. If someone hits his shots it’s aimbot, huh?

1 Like

19 L, 8 W for a top 500…

Weird… xD

Btw stop lying about your rank and about cheaters.

2 Likes

Overwatch 2 - TOP 500 (youtube.com)
thank you troll. now back to your cave.

There is no indicator of who’s account that is. Quite probably just something you found else where and uploaded to make a post like this after being called out on such a claim.

The sus part is they “duo” with both accounts of the same name… but they are both active on here at different times. It is quite clearly someone account sharing to minmax (if they are indeed that rank). Either way, the irony that they call out cheaters when doing that is funny.

I think it is open queue… So mid/low diamond open queue.

1 Like

Its been infested ever sine they went free to play.
I play QP exclusively at weekends because they quality of player skill plummets at the weekend but I can agree I see cheats, and poor ones at that, being used in most of my QP games whether on my team or the enemies.
Don’t see nearly as many in competitive though in the week or maybe they’re just higher quality and harder to spot.
I also think they have slackened the matchmaker again as the quality of matches seems worse than ever, your either having a 2 or 3 man carry or you’re killing kittens, neither of which feels satisfying.

3 Likes

That’s what I said.

Tbh I just watched his gameplay, and he is not even diamond yet…

Did the 120 games for the titles this weekend, didn’t even notice 1 hardcheater, saw like maybe 2-3 people with weird stuff but that’s it…

1 Like

I’ve no doubt you didn’t.

They are two metal rank clowns that desperately seek attention in forums.

matchmaking is rigged, get win streak you will end up getting cheaters in enemy team in every game. It is always enemy team with cheats, and rarely someone in my team aimbotting, maybe because of my rank.

Once they lose first round, they turn rage aimbots and you get facerolled to a spawn point. And there is nothing what you can do just report.

Right now my open queue rank, as our like to take that seriously, has me at rank 7.

If that’s “metal ranks” cool.

It isn’t

Someone being a loser and cheating has nothing to do with match making. Just then being a loser.

1 Like

I didn’t it’s true, now show us your cheaters… :slight_smile:

I have never been in metal ranks since S1 OW1 so it’s funny coming from you…

Since you are stuck in metal ranks. xD

This logic is insane, like a child trying to argue.

Btw this weekend, I had 0 game where a team was getting stomped and 0 weird reverse sweep…

And like I said it was on 60+ games.