Rage delete overwatch

Thank you blizzard for ruining overwatch for me and many other players on console. i have just wasted 60 minutes of my life and not played a single game, yes considering that people who work probably have a window of 1-3h this is simply not worth it, i am not interested in quick play and before you say anything, no i dont want to play supoort or a tank, in fact before the 222 6 of my 8 top heroes were either support or tank, i spent over 60 hours on mercy, only now i am starting to overtake with in terms of hours with tracer
Why this is so tilting? Well waiting 18mins in a peak time 8-9pm is a long time, but having errors while connecting so you can start the count again is beyond annoying, then two leavers at the begining of the game and not being put into to the start of the que?? Worst 60 minutes of my gaming experience! On to top of that when i played tank/support couple days ago i had a streak of 6!!! Games in a row of leavers affecting my game, either in my team or against, doesnt matter it still ruins the game, furthermore everytime i go into skirmish or death match thete is noone in it, is this game dead on PS4?

4 Likes

If you want to play DPS I would advise No Limits or QPC instead of waiting 2 hours for comp.

4 Likes

I feel you, brother. rq turned me from all role player into dps only, since that works always as opposed to the other 2 which might or might not work, depending on few factors you can’t control.

1 Like

This sounds like horrible to experience, my advice (if you wanted to keep playing dps) would be to find a stack. Being in a 6 drastically lowers queue time but the games will be harder.

I really don’t get why QP exists…

If it was just one mode, called Overwatch (with SR and all the rubbish, maybe even hide it so there is no stigma to playing the game), more people would be forced into the one mode, instantly reducing ques.

Leave the terrible arcade modes and the even worse workshop modes for the people who just want to mess about.

Sadly with PvE coming in OW2, I can’t see ques improving much, unless it starts bringing in floods of new players to “ranked”

1 Like

I work full time job and I have 5-6 hours window. I play on PC, so you know, master race.

1 Like