Recruitment Bumping

Hi.

I’m new to these forums and it’s a shame that I feel this has to be my first post. However, it really irritates me to view a forum that bears clear and simple rules, just to see posts that seem to be selectively exempt from those rules. What gives?

This forum has rules against bumping posts, and it especially applies to the recruitment area. However, there are some particularly large threads wherein most of the responses are from the OP’s community, and the content they’re providing seems to be for little more than to keep the post near the top of the root thread list.

This behaviour isn’t fair for other communities, those who actually obey the rules. I’ve been warned once before on other forums for similar behaviour, and I’ve seen similar bumping rules on most other well-established forums.

Can we please see these threads dealt with according to the repercussions listed here and here? Recruitment sections shouldn’t be monopolised by the largest communities.

Thanks.

I agree. Some of us are trying to follow the rules which state no-bumping allowed but others’ entire posts are made up almost entirely of bumping and they’re still going :thinking:

1 Like

For sure. It’s annoying seeing a clear rule being constantly disobeyed just because X community is large. Normally I wouldn’t bring up the state of moderating of a forum on that forum, but some of these threads are really quite large. It means they’ve managed to continue side-stepping the rules for quite some time and no one has noticed. If no one is noticing that, then other, even less-appropriate threads will go under the radar. Doesn’t fill me with much confidence.

Just look at the rule that “you cant be banned for one tricking”… trust me it happend alot

Blizzard doesnt care… neither should you break as many rules as you like chances are you wont be punished for it