Refund SR Code for disconnecting

Qued for a game in competitive already had won 4 games in diamond. Just to lose 50 SR , because I was disconnected before I had even entered the game! Said joining game at the top like always . But how I did lose it if I wasn’t even fully in the game!! They say they can’t fix it or refund it . But they can make a code for it recognizing who genuinely disconnects and those who do it on purpose. Plus I’m suspended when it wasn’t even my fault . A lot of people will not buy Overwatch 2 if this is continued .

No one’s buying OW2, it’s free. And you’re not getting your SR back.

Sadly, that is not actually possible - at least not to a degree where it could be utterly tamper-proof. This would essentially just create a tug-o-war situation, incentivizing people who would be (for whatever reason) inclined to leave matches early to come up with more and more “creative” ways of disrupting their internet connections or even hardware to more accurately mimic genuine technical issues.

Harsh as it may feel - please do not play in ranked/competitive modes if your game device and/or connection isn’t working reliably. There will not and cannot be any leniency here.

1 Like