Reinhardt B-hop got removed BUT Mercy Super-jump is still in the game,WHY!?

as i’ve checked before i got it, most people seem to get that achievement by accident by doing exactly what i did, not actually slingshot grappling themselves. most people grapple to the highest points they can on maps and most try to take desperation shots while falling in order to be more evasive while shooting and when they succeed in landing that shot they get the achievement, most of these people didn’t even know you could slingshot yourself with grapple.

most people didn’t know about slingshot grapple tech for like a year post the games release.

either you’re lying now or you’ve not done your homework, Widow grapple tech was in use in beta (myself a bad plat player even used it playing beta) and got tips and tricks guides on youtube one to two months before the game even was released.

weird, i never saw anyone use it during beta, think i saw like kephrii use it once or twice, can’t remember if he used it in beta though, but i really don’t remember seeing anyone slingshotting up to try and snipe me, hell i rarely see people sling shot sniping as it is now.
the only thing i remember really about the beta was mass winstons.

i see widows use sling shot grappling to try and get away from my winston but they don’t try and snipe me while they are running so yeah, most likely because they are probably too bad at sniping so they can’t actually slingshot snipe i suppose.

the only time i remember seeing someone try and slingshot snipe was like 3 years ago when i nailed them with a sick hanzo headshot before they could get the time to charge up their shot, back when i could actually play something other than tanks and supports.